Terms & Conditions.
Please Read These Terms And Conditions Before Registration.
Welcome to Marriage-Counsel.Com (The Site) is an online Matrimonial Service. In order to use Marriage-Counsel.Com, you need to be a registered member and also abide and bound by the following terms and conditions listed below. These Terms and Conditions can be modified by Marriage-Counsel.Com at any time, and may be revised time to time and will take into effect as soon as you are a Member.
Marriage-Counsel.Com is owned designed, hosted, updated and maintained by BlueAppleSystems.Com. The name, design are exclusive property of Blue Apple Systems.
- By using this site you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You will be asked to confirm that you meet these criteria for eligibility. If there is evidence that you have given false information, Marriage-Counsel.Com may terminate this agreement. You agree to receive e-mails from Marriage-Counsel.Com.
- By registering on Marriage-Counsel.Com, you are agree that you are of legal marriageable age as per the laws in the country you reside, you are not disabled by any law or forced into entering into any contract, you have gone through the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Profiles can be created by member, by self, Parents/Guardian, Friends, Relatives or any other person related to the Member.
- By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- When you send your photo to us, you automatically agree that Marriage-Counsel.Com can publish the photo on our Home Page, can display your photo on the web site which will enable you to get more responses. If you do not wish to have your photo displayed on the web site, please E-mail to email@example.com with your Profile ID.
- You can terminate your membership anytime by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage-Counsel.Com can also terminate your membership for any reason, or without giving a reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to Marriage-Counsel.Com. If Marriage-Counsel.Com terminates your membership because you have breached this agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund or any unused subscription fees.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com does not give refunds. No refund for any used or unused subscription fees.
- The Marriage-Counsel.Com Site is for the personal use of individual members only. Organizations, companies and/or businesses are not eligible to become members of Marriage-Counsel.Com and should not use the Marriage-Counsel.Com site or service for any reasons whatsoever.
- Information provided on The Site is on "as is" basis and/or as collected from various sources, which can be shared with members on request.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and updated information, The Site does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on The Site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information on The Site.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com will in no event be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages including damages arising out of the use of or inability to use and/or for any delay in the Service provided by Marriage-Counsel.Com.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com reserves the right to modify, adds, deletes and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. It is the user's responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing The Site.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com offers no warranty that the contents of Marriage-Counsel.Com are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com provides links to other web sites at various places hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which The Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility as to the contents of such web sites and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the said web sites.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display on The Site. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement.
- As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to Marriage-Counsel.Com that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these or any of the other terms, conditions, and notices contained on this website.
- You cannot frame Marriage-Counsel.Com in other web sites or write or execute "robots", "exe's", "cgi programs" to view our content. Any such usage will result in appropriate legal action including and not limited to civil & criminal actions.
- All the information displayed on Marriage-Counsel.Com is proprietary to Marriage-Counsel.Com and you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com is not responsible for any disputes between members of Marriage-Counsel.Com. Marriage-Counsel.Com has the right, but no obligation to monitor and resolve any such disputes.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com is not responsible for any incorrect information posted by other members of Marriage-Counsel.Com. Marriage-Counsel.Com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or other on-line systems, servers(including other Internet service providers), computer equipment, software, hardware of any registered member resulting from participating or downloading materials that are sent by other members or downloading from Marriage-Counsel.Com.
- Marriage-Counsel.Com is not liable to any registered user or any other third party for any kind of indirect or direct, incidental or punitive lost profits, arising from the use of the site.
- The owner of Marriage-Counsel.Com, reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Marriage-Counsel.Com web site with or without notice to you. The owners shall not be liable to you or any third party should they exercise their rights to modify or discontinue the Marriage-Counsel.Com web site.
- All notices given by Marriage-Counsel.Com to you will be given by e-mail or regular mail or by general posting on the Marriage-Counsel.Com website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE CONTENTS HEREIN. MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. THIS WEB SITE MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME DUE TO REQUIRED MAINTENANCE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERRUPTIONS, OR OTHER DISRUPTIONS. MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM (AND ITS OWNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONSULTANTS, ADVERTISERS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED ENTITIES, ALL COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES HEREAFTER) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR MEMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHOULD MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM EXERCISE ITS RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE ANY OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE.
MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE ASSOCIATED ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM AND/OR ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THESE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND AVAILABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM AND/OR ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MARRIAGE-COUNSEL.COM OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.